WhatsApp details what will happen to users who don rsquo t agree to privacy changes ndash TechCrunch #Ndash




#Ndash | WhatsApp said earlier this week that it will allow users to review its planned privacy update at “their own pace” and will display a banner to better explain the changes in its terms. But what happens to its users who do not accept the terms by the May 15 deadline? In an email to one […]
to Continue Reading......


Easy Wholemeal Bread Recipe No Knead
#Bread | This Easy Wholemeal Bread Recipe is my go to when I want homemade sandwich bread fast! This no knead, whole wheat & vegan loaf ticks all the boxes!
read more...

6 AMRAP CrossFit Kettlebell Workouts to Build Endurance and Strength
#Kettlebell | AMRAP CrossFit kettlebell workouts should be an important part of a crossfitters routine; they build strength and develop conditioning and stamina.
read more...


Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Seemingly Correct the Queena s Statement About Their Future
#PrinceHarry | 👀👀👀
read more...

Maternity Photos I Promise There s No Paint Involved
#Photos | Happy Halloween! Let’s . . . look at some belly photos? I didn’t plan to post these on Halloween, but it’s just as well as I didn’t make anything ghoulish or goblinish. Actually, if I stand in the kitchen for too long these days *I* become a hairy, hunchback, snaggletoothed goblin myself. So showing you …
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog