Turkey and Smoked Cheddar Patty Melts with Sriracha Mayo Wit amp Delight #Mayo




#Mayo | Dinner is not always my best subject. Sure, I like to cook, but I must admit most evenings my family’s final meal of the day is quickly thrown together. Cereal has become a recent menu item. Also, popcorn. This turkey patty recently came into our lives for the better, and just in time. My brother-in-law …
to Continue Reading......


Caramelized Onion Tartlets Wit amp Delight
#Tartlets | The Christmas tree came down on New Year’s Eve. I usually wait until almost the end of January—it’s hard for me to let go of that pretty little tree, with its glittering lights and faint evergreen smell, but this year I was ready to forge ahead and pack it up. I always cling to December, …
read more...

W amp D In The Kitchen Sausage Potato and Kale Soup Wit amp Delight
#Sausage | I was first introduced to this simple and satisfying combination of sausage, potato, and kale at the most perfectly relaxed dinner party. Ever since, it’s become one of those recipes we make on autopilot, especially now that the seasons have turned. I like this soup heavy on the ingredients and light on broth, keeping the …
read more...


Top 15 Easy Ribbon Flowers
#Ribbon | Create Easy Ribbon Flowers to add to sewing projects, headbands, home decor, and more! Click here for the step by step tutorials.
read more...

Three Simple Felt Flower Tutorials
#Tutorials | Tutorial showing How to make three types of felt flowers.  Use the DIY felt flowers to embellish headbands, giftwrap, and more.  
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog